[FIXED B808] Unfriendly contacts keeps marked as neutral

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Figeac

[FIXED B808] Unfriendly contacts keeps marked as neutral

Post by Figeac »

Hi,

I think this can be a serious issue. When a contact is marked (automatically or manual) as unfriendly, it keeps turning to neutral from time to time.

As a result, if I have a unit tasked on a mission to patrol that kind of unfriendly unit, every time that it becomes neutral my unit do not consider it a target anymore, just to consider again in the next second when it becomes unfriendly again. If it is my primary target and my unit is following it, it just break the chase for a few seconds, resulting in a strange behavior.

In the attached scenario, my ship is engaged on a Sea Control patrol mission and has an unfriendly surface unit inside his mission area, designated as his primary target. "Ignore plotted course when attacking" is set to Yes, so my unit is chasing his target. But when it becomes neutral for a second, my unit just breaks the chase as I mentioned above.

There are two unfriendly Floggers to the south flying nearby that also becomes neutral for just a few seconds.

I don't know if this also happens with hostile units. And maybe this issue is related with another one I reported a few days ago, since it is also related to neutral units (tm.asp?m=4049680)

Thanks!
Attachments
Neutrals.zip
(197.92 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
ComDev

RE: [B808] Unfriendly contacts keeps marked as neutral

Post by ComDev »

Fixed B808 [8D]

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

Return to “Tech Support”