Easter Sale at Matrix Games

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Uncle Lumpy

Easter Sale at Matrix Games

Post by Uncle Lumpy »

If you're signed onto this forum you should have received an email detailing Matrix Game's 30% off of any game you purchase up until 28 March. That brings DW-U down to $41.99 US! If you've been thinking about buying the game, now might be the time to act. Sale ends Monday. [:D
Hey, I bought the game for full price the week after the Christmas sale ended last year. Best $60.00 I ever spent!!
I once heard there was a garage, which some said was air tight.
SirHoraceHarkness

RE: Easter Sale at Matrix Games

Post by SirHoraceHarkness »

I bought dwu on the 10% off sale. Would have gladly paid full price and this is from someone who ~never~ pays full price for steam games.
Intel i9 11900k all core oc@5.3 - 32gb Crucial Ballistix 3600 DDR4 CL16 - EVGA RTX 3090 24gb FTW3 Ultra - MSI Z490 A-PRO Mobo
neno

RE: Easter Sale at Matrix Games

Post by neno »

I bought it a week ago. I was kind of expecting a sale, but didn't want to wait [:)]. And I'm glad I bought it, I'm realy having a blast.

My first campaign ended with me being wipped out by the Shakturi, who caught me by surprise since I didn't know almost anything about this game except what I saw in a few youtube tutorials.
My second game is going much better, I pretty much dominate the galaxy. Shakturi are turned off. [:)]

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”