Steam Keys

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Ostwindflak

Steam Keys

Post by Ostwindflak »

When will we be able to generate steam keys for Polaris Sector and Victory & Glory: Napoleon? Just tried over at the Slitherine site and neither game was listed in that section.
VPaulus

RE: Steam Keys

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Ostwindflak

When will we be able to generate steam keys for Polaris Sector and Victory & Glory: Napoleon? Just tried over at the Slitherine site and neither game was listed in that section.
You don't need to generate them. The key provided is already a Steam key.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Go and register them today - and dont forget to write a review! :)
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Ostwindflak

Post by Ostwindflak »

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

ORIGINAL: Ostwindflak

You don't need to generate them. The key provided is already a Steam key.

Oh I wasn't aware those keys worked for steam also since other games I have purchased from this site I had to register their serial numbers and then generate a steam key. Maybe because they were purchased before the merger with Steam?

Edit: I just registered them on steam. Thanks guys. Also thank you for the coupon. With it I purchased these two games plus DC: Barbarossa today. Wish I had known I had it before I bought Order of Battle and it's expansion last night too. But still a win. 4 games and an expansion are good times.

Return to “General Discussion”