[WAD] 1.11 B803 - DB442 - Plane loadout change wrong time

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

zaytsev

[WAD] 1.11 B803 - DB442 - Plane loadout change wrong time

Post by zaytsev »

Shortcut 1 on map, CVN 71 Theodore..

Air operations, F-14E Tomcat 'Black Tiger #3' , current loadout TIALD , tried to change to LighCAP+ , time to ready still 5+ hrs.

So, if plane was readying for ground ops., 6hrs, and tried switching to air ops. 3hrs, time to ready didn't reduce to 3 hrs.
Is this intentional?

Thanks
Attachments
Autosave34.zip
(605.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Rory Noonan

RE: 1.11B803 - DB442 - Plane loadout change wrong time

Post by Rory Noonan »

This has been covered a few times and is intentional. It represents the lag in changing tasking; briefings, planning, pilot rest, etc.
zaytsev

Post by zaytsev »

Hmmm, but[8D] , if plane was readying for strike about 20-30mins so t=6hrs-30mins , so in this 30 mins
they didnt even arm the plane full (for strike)...

And then order comes that strike mission is canceled and CAP is now priority, so they remove 1-2 bombs/missiles, start arming the plane for long A2A only,
there is no too much briefing for CAP. (When we're readying for cap missions in FalconBMS , it takes 15-30mins top, ok we're not readyin' planes).

So, maybe, there is room for some improvement, don't you think?

Thanks
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Please read this first

http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=3262

Thanks!

Mike
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

How about this...before you come on the board asking questions and making it appear that you know more about air ops and naval warfare than anyone else, read the manual, play the tutorials, watch ALL of Baloogan's videos, read the sticky thread for new players, read the manual addendum, read the FAQs, read warfaresims.com, etc. Some of your questions come across as arrogant and some come across as posting for posting's sake.

You are also asking questions that a simple read of the manual and a search will obviate the need for the devs to waste time on wild goose chases from your posts. At least you finally figured out you needed to post a save. No one has an issue with a player who has made an effort to understand the game coming in and asking questions. But it is obvious from your posts, you still haven't gotten it quite figured out yet.

You're also posting all over the place: database stuff in tech, tech in the main forum, feature requests hidden in tech, general stuff in tech, etc. Get your act together for all our sake. There are 3-4 guys like you on this forum that seem to be on a bug hunt crusade. I can just picture you sitting in front of two monitors; one showing Command, the other one has the reply box for the forum so you can immediately most any small issue you perceive. You are probably jumping from scenario to scenario just to see what you can break. It would be better for all if you spent more time playing and getting to know the game then posting stupid posts in the Tech forum because you can't remember how magazines work.

I don't even know if this rant applies to this issue, but I see this pattern from a limited number of people on this forum. Find scenarios that will break the modeling, take every small issue and focus on it. Then when someone finally pushed back and says..."hey, just enjoy yhr game", you'll walk away all butt-hurt. There are ways to be productive in your contributions to continuous improvement, but your current approach isn't it.
zaytsev

Post by zaytsev »

ORIGINAL: mikmyk

Please read this first

http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=3262

Thanks!

Mike

Ok, I understand, it is intentional, no error. (No such behavior similar in Harpoon1/2/3, there was fixed time for all loadouts, not relative, so that was my mistake)
Thanks
zaytsev

Post by zaytsev »

ORIGINAL: thewood1

How about this...before you come on the board asking questions and making it appear that you know more about air ops and naval warfare than anyone else, read the manual, play the tutorials, watch ALL of Baloogan's videos, read the sticky thread for new players, read the manual addendum, read the FAQs, read warfaresims.com, etc. Some of your questions come across as arrogant and some come across as posting for posting's sake.

You are also asking questions that a simple read of the manual and a search will obviate the need for the devs to waste time on wild goose chases from your posts. At least you finally figured out you needed to post a save. No one has an issue with a player who has made an effort to understand the game coming in and asking questions. But it is obvious from your posts, you still haven't gotten it quite figured out yet.

You're also posting all over the place: database stuff in tech, tech in the main forum, feature requests hidden in tech, general stuff in tech, etc. Get your act together for all our sake. There are 3-4 guys like you on this forum that seem to be on a bug hunt crusade. I can just picture you sitting in front of two monitors; one showing Command, the other one has the reply box for the forum so you can immediately most any small issue you perceive. You are probably jumping from scenario to scenario just to see what you can break. It would be better for all if you spent more time playing and getting to know the game then posting stupid posts in the Tech forum because you can't remember how magazines work.

I don't even know if this rant applies to this issue, but I see this pattern from a limited number of people on this forum. Find scenarios that will break the modeling, take every small issue and focus on it. Then when someone finally pushed back and says..."hey, just enjoy yhr game", you'll walk away all butt-hurt. There are ways to be productive in your contributions to continuous improvement, but your current approach isn't it.

Whooa, who are you again ?
Look, I haven't seen lately any of your interest to make this sim better , none contribution at all, rather then but in one thing, and that with pinpoint laser accuracy mark urself as an arrogant prick who just got ignored for good, and I'll recommend that status to anyone online.
Have a little RTFM urself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ton_(le_bon_ton)
Cherrio

... and fyi, on 2nd monitor I'm watching telly. and is "grumpy old men" on ...
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

Here is what you can do...

Take a spreadsheet, put all of the threads and posts you have created, mark all that were useless, mark all that were in the wrong thread, mark all that had a dev have to respond. Now calculate the Useless Factor (UF). I bet its a pretty high ratio.

Watching telly on one monitor explains a lot. My suggestion would be shut one of the monitors off. My preference is the Command monitor for you. But try to focus on one of the other. Your posts make it seem like you are distracted.

My comments are advice. Look how the devs are responding you versus some other people. My opinion is they are getting very annoyed with you. Take it or leave it.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

We try and help everybody but the more false reports we get the more skeptical we have to get. There are people here we 100% trust and its not because they've always filed correct reports but how they've done it.

Mike

Return to “Tech Support”