In Deapth Review of the Game

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

idjester

In Deapth Review of the Game

Post by idjester »

I did an indeapth review of Tigers on the Hunt from my perspective. Its an hour long because I wanted to cover all the
information that I think people would be interested in.

Think of it more as a discussion about TOTH while doing a review.

Your opinion of Tigers on the Hunt may differ then mine and that is fine.

I am really just hoping to give players that are just learning about this game a chance to get an overview about it so they
they don't come into the forums asking 100 questions because they aren't sure exactly what TOTH does...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeX-NlUlCeo

IDJESTER
Peter Fisla

RE: In Deapth Review of the Game

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: idjester

I did an indeapth review of Tigers on the Hunt from my perspective. Its an hour long because I wanted to cover all the

I am really just hoping to give players that are just learning about this game a chance to get an overview about it so they
they don't come into the forums asking 100 questions because they aren't sure exactly what TOTH does...

IDJESTER

idjester,

I would like to say HUGE thank you for all your hard work, effort and dedication that you have spent on prompting and supporting the game by creating great amount of game videos and being very active in the community. I'm not sure I deserve so much support! I have to say I really enjoyed your review video of the game, you are natural voice actor :)

Just a quick update to all, I'm working very hard every day to deliver the first game update that will contain bug fixes as well as new features like keyboard shortcuts, menu accelerators, AI optimization on Attack, ability to turn off sound effects that speeds up game play and others. I'm aiming to release the update 1 to the community sometime around end of March.

Thank you again for all your help and support!

Cheers!
eric0303

Post by eric0303 »

Great objective review i highly recommend all war gaming lovers check idjester's review.
idjester

Post by idjester »

ORIGINAL: Peter Fisla

ORIGINAL: idjester

IDJESTER

idjester,

I would like to say HUGE thank you for all your hard work, effort and dedication that you have spent on prompting and supporting the game by creating great amount of game videos and being very active in the community. I'm not sure I deserve so much support! I have to say I really enjoyed your review video of the game, you are natural voice actor :)

Just a quick update to all, I'm working very hard every day to deliver the first game update that will contain bug fixes as well as new features like keyboard shortcuts, menu accelerators, AI optimization on Attack, ability to turn off sound effects that speeds up game play, optimization to "AI continue" button and others. I'm aiming to release the update 1 to the community sometime around end of March.

Thank you again for all your help and support!

Cheers!

Thank you kind Sir... Your efforts and desire should not go unnoticed.. Keep up the great work!!
idjester

Post by idjester »

ORIGINAL: oldwarrior

Great objective review i highly recommend all war gaming lovers check idjester's review.

Thank you for your support!!
Banquet

Post by Banquet »

Thanks for doing this review, and the other videos I found on your channel. Just bought the game after watching :)
idjester

Post by idjester »

ORIGINAL: Banquet

Thanks for doing this review, and the other videos I found on your channel. Just bought the game after watching :)

Sure hope you subscribed...

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”