Ordre Mixte

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

mceochaidh

Ordre Mixte

Post by mceochaidh »

Enjoying the game very much, as I have Gettysburg. Am I right that formations such as the French Mixed Order (with, for example, a 3 battalion regiment forming up with one battalion in attack column next to a battalion in line next to another battalion in attack column) is not available in the game?

Attack column does not seem available at all. Are there plans to add this formation? Are there mods that use it?

Thanks
RebBugler

RE: Ordre Mixte

Post by RebBugler »

Designer - Scourge of War
mceochaidh

Post by mceochaidh »

Thanks for the reply. Last night I went to the mods section in the game and saw the "Grog Tool Bar." Is this the same feature you are referring to in your post? Is there any special way to install or activate this in the mods section? You mention in the mods section that once the update was completed, I think in November, that is becomes simpler to install. Does it change the interface that comes with the game? If so, it is necessary to put the "Grog" toolbar mod in another folder? I am not very good at that.

Finally, does it work in single player mode? The computer AI is still providing me with a challenge!

Thanks very much!
Mr Digby

Post by Mr Digby »

The KS Mod also uses attack column and mixed order (as a brigade formation).

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”