Team Viewer

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

irene

Team Viewer

Post by irene »

Watched some folks on line playing Tigers on the Hunt head to head using Team Viewer (TotH does not have multiplayer). Does anyone think that MWiF could it be used to play head to head via hotseat mod using Team Viewer?

Thx
Joseignacio

RE: Team Viewer

Post by Joseignacio »

Some people are using it , IIRW.
nilssone85

Post by nilssone85 »

I use it, it works fine except that it times out after some hours of play.
PeteGarnett

Post by PeteGarnett »

My opponent & I are currently using it for a second game with no issues. The timeout is 3 hours & you merely sign back in and you are at the same point with no issues.
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

We have a three player Hot Seat game on Teamviewer that's been going on since January last year. (Started with 4 players and an AAR titled Ragnorak you can check out, but we didn't have time to keep the AAR up to date.) We are currently in JA43.
Paul
irene

Post by irene »

Thanks VERY much for all the responses. Set up to try it this weekend. Again, thanks for taking time to visit with me and answer my question.

Len [:)]

Return to “World in Flames”