The great leaps of v1.11: ORBAT recon of air/naval bases

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

tjhkkr

RE: The great leaps of v1.11: ORBAT recon of air/naval bases

Post by tjhkkr »

Are there any release candidates for V1.11 yet?
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Not yet. Should be very soon.

Mike
Rory Noonan

Post by Rory Noonan »

It almost gets said so much that the meaning is getting lost, but I am so damn happy with the dev support and expansion of this game. Thank you so much!
AdmiralSteve

Post by AdmiralSteve »

This sim is getting crazy real and I still laugh at those who think they've overpaid.

I am very curious if their will be any more user defined side proficiency adjustments planed such as what I call the "Balls to Brains" ratio or the "Luck Factor". Not all A/C pilots and vessel commanders with 20 years of combat experience are as proficient as all the others. Some are slow to respond to engage, others might have an itchy trigger finger and others still may run with their tails between their legs.

I think that the proficiency adjustment is a good start but a veteran flying a Dassault Mirage F1 at 100' AGL at 500 KTS sometimes isn't so lucky and may drive his machine into the ground and a rookie might have a bit more luck on his side one particular day and be able to pull it off.
“There are no extraordinary men...just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with.”
Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr. 1882-1959

Zaslon

Post by Zaslon »

Wow. Superb!
Kids think about Iran and Amateurs think about Russia, but professionals think about China
Mgellis

Post by Mgellis »

Many thanks for the superb work being done by the developers. V1.11 looks like it is going to be fantastic.

Vici Supreme

Post by Vici Supreme »

This sim is getting out of control! Major High Five to the devs. [;)]

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”