How To Add Reinforcements?

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Peter Fisla, Paullus

Tiger88_slith

How To Add Reinforcements?

Post by Tiger88_slith »

For the life of me - I cannot figure out how to add reinforcements (I'm the german side in scen#3 pershings on the front) - and I am to get reinforcements in every turn...but reading the manual sounds like it should be really easy...but guess what - for this old guy - it is not turning out that way!

Can anyone shed some light on how to bring them on board! My tanks are burning and my men are mostly broken - I could use the help!

Thanks in advance!
Peter Fisla

RE: How To Add Reinforcements?

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: Tiger 88

For the life of me - I cannot figure out how to add reinforcements (I'm the german side in scen#3 pershings on the front) - and I am to get reinforcements in every turn...but reading the manual sounds like it should be really easy...but guess what - for this old guy - it is not turning out that way!

Can anyone shed some light on how to bring them on board! My tanks are burning and my men are mostly broken - I could use the help!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Tiger88,

There are no reinforcements coming in the scenario 003 Pershing to the Front. Reinforcements are only available if a scenario accommodated them.
Tiger88_slith

Post by Tiger88_slith »

Thanks Peter - but still confused - as the german player - there actually is a reinforcement phase each turn. If no reinforcements - why have that phase in the scenario?

Thanks much!
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: Tiger 88

Thanks Peter - but still confused - as the german player - there actually is a reinforcement phase each turn. If no reinforcements - why have that phase in the scenario?

Thanks much!

The Sequence of play is fixed, regardless of reinforcements or not...
Tiger88_slith

Post by Tiger88_slith »

Duh - I get it now..seems every scenario has this phase. Sorry...
Ronhudale

Post by Ronhudale »

What if the reinforcements appear on the map as they often do. I can click on them and nothing happens. I hit game setup and still nothing. Why do the reinforcements appear on the map if they are not part of the scenario. This is not addressed in the manual. Am I missing something?
DoubleDeuce

Post by DoubleDeuce »

If reinforcements are placed on the map by the scenario designer they cannot be moved. They would just show up on the map on the turn they become available.

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”