RELOAD SAM PATRIOT

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

leo321

RELOAD SAM PATRIOT

Post by leo321 »

THERE IS SOME WAY(TRUCK, HELI) TO TRANSPORT AMMO TO AIR DEFENSE???
mikmykWS

RE: RELOAD SAM PATRIOT

Post by mikmykWS »

Add the munitions to the ammo holding facility and group it with the patriot. Caps off:)
leo321

Post by leo321 »

Nice, THX

And today already havê cargos to transport the ammo to another base?
Or not yet
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Aircraft not yet. Its on the list.

You can use lua though to have one show up periodically and we've got an ammo truck which is mobile.

Mike
PN79

Post by PN79 »

Hello,
I have problem with reloading of SAM battery with missiles from ammo storage. The SAM battery is created as group of independent vehicles plus ammo depots wiht additional missiles but launchers are not reloading missiles. Attached test scenario. Please let me know what I am doing wrong.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Looks like M2 launchers and M3 mounts and missiles. Assume you changed the mount/missile types?

Try just adding m3 unit instead of modifying exiting one's and see if it works. My guess is the transfer won't happen because of the mount/unit type type mix.

Thanks!

Mike
PN79

Post by PN79 »

Thanks for reply! It helped me to solve it!

For reloading to work from one vehicle to another in the group both needs to have added in "magazines" same magazine type. Thus in this case the launcher vehicle needs to have 6 ready missiles and 0 missiles in magazine and ammo vehicle needs 12 missiles in magazine of same type. Once launcher vehicle is without missiles it will automatically receive 6 missiles from ammo vehicle. Hint is thus in adding correct "magazine" to both vehicles one with 0 and second with demanded stored number of missiles.

Thank you again!
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Glad it worked out.

Mike

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”