Patch Update Error

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

basilstaghare

Patch Update Error

Post by basilstaghare »

Purchased today and I am trying to update the game to the zero day patch...I think my purchased version says 1.006 and trying to go to 1.0011....anyway, I get a "missing audiere.dll" error when I try to install the patch...any ideas on this? Thanks.

Basic game runs fine....just can not install the patch due to the "missing audiere.dll'...I see the file in the game directory...doesn't seem to be missing?
basilstaghare

RE: Patch Update Error

Post by basilstaghare »

I see now that someone else had the same issue...first post in this sticky...I am running Windows 10....running as admin doesn't seem to help...? I also tried reinstalling the game to no avail... Thanks.
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

Try to install in a map outside of Program(X86) map, for instance c:\Matrix Games\Tigers on the Hunt. Windows Smart Screen can be a bit of a nuisance.
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
HeinzHarald

Post by HeinzHarald »

You are probably trying to run the exe in the patch zip which you shouldn't do. The files should be copied and pasted manually.
z1812

Post by z1812 »

ORIGINAL: HeinzHarald

You are probably trying to run the exe in the patch zip which you shouldn't do. The files should be copied and pasted manually.

I had the same issue and the above solved it.
basilstaghare

Post by basilstaghare »

Okay, you are right...simply copied the editor and game .exe directly into the game file and overwrote....works fine now...I assumed you had to execute the files to apply the patch...easy fix....many thanks!

Return to “Tech Support”