Monday Live Stream 8PM EST Need Your Scenarios

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

idjester

Monday Live Stream 8PM EST Need Your Scenarios

Post by idjester »

Monday Live Broadcast 8pm EST ---TOTH Spotlight Scenario

Do you want to see your scenario played live during my twitch broadcast. Well tonight could be your night.

I have been playing a bunch of my own user created scenarios and decided to give other creators out there a chance to see their creation being played live.
If your interested send me your files (scenario and text description file) to my email address and I will randomly choose one to play tonight.

Along with your files send me a short description of the scenario.

I am looking for scenarios that can be played in a few hours without to many units. This keeps the game flowing and interesting for the viewers.

If you have something that you think I should broadcast you can send your files to me.

email address: tothlivestream@gmail.com
echo9c

RE: Monday Live Stream 8PM EST Need Your Scenarios

Post by echo9c »

idjester

I was away last week to I watched all your YouTube videos on Tigers on the Hunt. I got back yesterday dropped my suitcase on the floor and bought this outstanding game. It reminds me of when I bought the basic squad leader game in 1977 before any expansions came out for it. It was a gem that the expansions only made better. Your videos sold me on the game (Peter owes you) and as I played last night I was not disappointed. Anyway, do you post the scenarios that you played in the Live Stream anywhere? I would enjoy playing them. As a side note I have managed to find one old squad leader board in the basement which I have reproduced in TOTH. Once I find the rest of them I will do them also. It doesn't take mush time to do one board.
idjester

Post by idjester »

ORIGINAL: echo9c

idjester

I was away last week to I watched all your YouTube videos on Tigers on the Hunt. I got back yesterday dropped my suitcase on the floor and bought this outstanding game. It reminds me of when I bought the basic squad leader game in 1977 before any expansions came out for it. It was a gem that the expansions only made better. Your videos sold me on the game (Peter owes you) and as I played last night I was not disappointed. Anyway, do you post the scenarios that you played in the Live Stream anywhere? I would enjoy playing them. As a side note I have managed to find one old squad leader board in the basement which I have reproduced in TOTH. Once I find the rest of them I will do them also. It doesn't take mush time to do one board.

Thanks so much for the kind words... I am glad you enjoyed the videos but the videos I make are only good
because the game is so good.

I am going to be releasing a pack of a few scenarios that I created probably next week. I have made over 10 so far but
haven't played them all. Need to playtest them and check them out before I release them.

See you tonight for the live stream
idjester

Post by idjester »

As far as the map boards go I would check the mod and scenarios folder because they released 40 new maps for the game based upon
ASL map boards. So you should check those out first and see if they help you.
idjester

Post by idjester »

Starting very soon... come see some live action.

twitch.tv/idjester
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

I'm glad you're continuing the Saving Private Jester scenario.

Is it something you'd share with the community?
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
giffin

Post by giffin »

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

I'm glad you're continuing the Saving Private Jester scenario.

Is it something you'd share with the community?
twitch.tv/idjester

+1 Yes please share this scenario (Saving Private Ryan) !
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

How's it going? Well remember the part at the beginning of the movie where the old man is walking with his family on the beaches of Normandy?

Yeah, I don't think he's going to make that trip.
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Thanks for the show.

The only thing that I would question is that you squeaked out a minor defeat. Considering the score and the lack of kills on your part I feel it should have been a major defeat.
idjester

Post by idjester »

Guys, thanks for all the comments. I do appricate them and listen to you guys.

As I mentioned I will release a pack of about 3-4 many more scenarios once I get them finished. Until then just be patient.

The scenario is setup with with the AVF's kills in mind. It was going to be so hard to get them that if you can get just one of them then its a minor defeat, get 2 and its a draw and if you get 3 is a minor win and 4 kills is a major victory.

Remember that the Tiger tanks took out 2 B* leaders and 3 half squads on one attack. And in another attack it was almost as bad with 2 squads and a leader killed. Now isn't that worth a minor defeat if you can get one of those suckers?

But of course you can determine your own feelings about how well you play in once its full release.

Thanks or watching and the comments. See you guys tomorrow for another live stream of Tigers on the Hunt.

Plus remember we did immobilize one of the Tiger Tanks.. that should be worth something, shouldn't it?
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

It was a gallant effort no doubt. Tough scenario. You definitely had some bad rolls with your rallies. A few of those passed and it would have made a world of difference. In hindsight I wonder if a more mobile defense might have done better? You put up a good fight.

The last ditch assault on the AFV was epic.

Purchased the game right before your stream but, was more interested in catching the action near the bridge than firing it up. Again, it was your streams that pushed me over the fence. I believe this system will mature over time and become a classic. I honestly do.

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”