Is the math correct?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.
Cantatta

Is the math correct?

Post by Cantatta »

Me thinks there are too many modifiers in this graphic. This occurred during a game I played tonight, or more accurately, a game I watched the AI play against itself. The scenario played was Red Riding Hood.

+1 for GER Infantry and +2 for SW +1 for Leadership is OK (+2 for adjacency) = +6

+1 for GER Infantry and +3 for x2 SW +0 for Leadership is OK (+2 for adjacency) = +6

+0 for GER Infantry and +3 for x2 SW +1 for Leadership is OK (+2 for adjacency) = +6

In the screenshot, we have one too many positive modifiers, that or I'm just not reading the rules correctly. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Attachments
HoS_Combat_small.jpg
HoS_Combat_small.jpg (474.97 KiB) Viewed 897 times
Cantatta

RE: Is the math correct?

Post by Cantatta »

As I look at this more closely, it would appear the Leadership modifier should not be included. The graphic on the lower-right of the screenshot showing the counters that occupy the activated hex, indicate that the leader is carrying (and therefor shooting) the 1-7 SW. Leaders lose all leadership abilities when they fire a SW, including the +1 for Leadership in this case.

The alternative is not to use the 1-7 SW, so the Leadership +1 modifier applies instead. In this case, the Support Weapon modifier would be +2, not +3.

Return to “Tech Support”