reforger 2.01.1b/PBEM++ issue

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

drhyed

reforger 2.01.1b/PBEM++ issue

Post by drhyed »

SO last night I started getting errors about mismatching game versions between myself and my opponent, well i installed the game on my spare desk top and installed the 2.0.11.1b update and I was able to play the PMEM games we had in-progress. I am not sure how this worked since we were both playing the game on the 2.0.10b test version of the game. So I played 2 rounds of both games and now I ran into this issue saying I need refroger (which I have but hadn't installed on the spare computer) now whats VERY ODD TO ME is we were playing 3rd herd and we were into our 3-4 turn and I had just finished a turn about 15min prior to this so nothing had changed between a successful turn and this error. Also I tried to load reforger and the game wont install from the disk, I know the disk drive works because I had installed the base game using the same disk drive. I then took the disk to my main computer and it wouldn't run from there either. I can see the disk content from computer tab but when I double click the reforger .exe file it asks me if I want to make this change and I click yes and then nothing happens, It also does the same thing when i try to run it as an administrator. I really love this game but trying to get it to work has been a huge time suck the last 3-4 months with little enjoyment and ALOT of frustration.

Attachments
moreissues.jpg
moreissues.jpg (126.2 KiB) Viewed 110 times
CapnDarwin

RE: reforger 2.01.1b/PBEM++ issue

Post by CapnDarwin »

Noted and passed on to Rob to check out Sunday. That's a new message to me. Can you get a screen shot of the PBEM interface before selection to see the name and other info?
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
CapnDarwin

RE: reforger 2.01.1b/PBEM++ issue

Post by CapnDarwin »

As for the CD not working, you should contact Matrix Tech support and see if they can get you a new disk that works. In the mean time, you should be able to download Reforger from Matrix and use your Code.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

Return to “Tech Support”