Live Stream Tonight 8pm EST Revenge For Bruno

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Peter Fisla, Paullus

idjester

Live Stream Tonight 8pm EST Revenge For Bruno

Post by idjester »

Come join me tonight from 8-9:30 pm EST, for a live look at Tigers on the Hunt.
This will be a live look at how this games plays.

I will be playing a scenario I created with the editor called Revenge For Bruno.

twitch.tv/idjester

all this week we will be playing Tigers on the Hunt, leading up to the final release on Feb 25th
idjester

RE: Live Stream Tonight 8pm EST Revenge For Bruno

Post by idjester »

We are about to go live so if you want come by and check out some Tigers on the Hunt scenario gameplay.

twitch.tv/idjester
Gerry4321

Post by Gerry4321 »

Thanks for this.

I was just looking up the SPW 250/sMG in my ASL stuff because of your scenario. Curious the level of detail Peter has implemented in this, what I hope, is the first of many versions - the notes say that the HMG can only fire through the VCA and that the AAMG cannot fire through the VCA (if I am reading it right).
idjester

Post by idjester »

If you missed it tonight you can see it on my youtube channel click the link below... Thanks for everyone that showed up tonight and we shall see you tomorrow night for part 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVkGc_gbmI

Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: Gerry

Thanks for this.

I was just looking up the SPW 250/sMG in my ASL stuff because of your scenario. Curious the level of detail Peter has implemented in this, what I hope, is the first of many versions - the notes say that the HMG can only fire through the VCA and that the AAMG cannot fire through the VCA (if I am reading it right).

the SPWs in the game can fire AAMG through VCA, they have a field mod :)
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: idjester

If you missed it tonight you can see it on my youtube channel click the link below... Thanks for everyone that showed up tonight and we shall see you tomorrow night for part 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVkGc_gbmI

Great stuff, idjester!!! Really enjoyed the gameplay video, I find the scenario very interesting; keep up the good work! Three things I wanted to mention:

1) weapons do (like Machine Guns for example) not use Rate of Fire in Advancing Fire Segment - meaning they only fire once.

2) Yes vehicles/ordnance can acquire target...and you will see this information in the unit control panel (bottom left part of the screen tree control).

3) The Rout Tool (when enabled) will highlight your broken units that have to rout away or they will be eliminated in your the Rout Segment (for failure to rout).

When I was developing the game, the splash screen of the game was my Avatar - much larger of course. I then worked Matrix Games publisher and asked them for a official splash screen/box art to have a picture of a Tiger...I believe the final artwork looks really outstanding, from my point of view :)
idjester

Post by idjester »

peter can you answer a question that came up during the live steam..

I know in the old asl rules you could place your units in opportunity mode in the fire segment and if you did not move them in the movement segment you would fire at full fire power in the advance fire phase. Is that true in TOTH, I didn't think so but I told the viewers I would ask you to be sure...

Thanks
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: idjester

peter can you answer a question that came up during the live steam..

I know in the old asl rules you could place your units in opportunity mode in the fire segment and if you did not move them in the movement segment you would fire at full fire power in the advance fire phase. Is that true in TOTH, I didn't think so but I told the viewers I would ask you to be sure...

Thanks

Opportunity fire/mode is not implemented in the game.
idjester

Post by idjester »

[/quote]

Great stuff, idjester!!! Really enjoyed the gameplay video, I find the scenario very interesting; keep up the good work! Three things I wanted to mention:

1) weapons do (like Machine Guns for example) not use Rate of Fire in Advancing Fire Segment - meaning they only fire once.

2) Yes vehicles/ordnance can acquire target...and you will see this information in the unit control panel (bottom left part of the screen tree control).

3) The Rout Tool (when enabled) will highlight your broken units that have to rout away or they will be eliminated in your the Rout Segment (for failure to rout).

When I was developing the game, the splash screen of the game was my Avatar - much larger of course. I then worked Matrix Games publisher and asked them for a official splash screen/box art to have a picture of a Tiger...I believe the final artwork looks really outstanding, from my point of view :)
[/quote]

Thanks, glad you like it and thanks for the updated info.
Daniele

Post by Daniele »

Great stuff Idjester!

I've created two playlists with all the videos posted until now! You can check them here:

Gameplay: http://bit.ly/20PAMRC

Tutorial: http://bit.ly/1mSm8LR
dinhlong1107

Post by dinhlong1107 »

experience and live the same game . very interesting
idjester

Post by idjester »

ORIGINAL: Daniele

Great stuff Idjester!

I've created two playlists with all the videos posted until now! You can check them here:

Gameplay: http://bit.ly/20PAMRC

Tutorial: http://bit.ly/1mSm8LR

Thanks so much Daniele for keeping things organized for everyone... Thanks a bunch.

idjester

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”