Air, Artillery,Naval Staff

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

davebob

Air, Artillery,Naval Staff

Post by davebob »

Do Air, artillery or naval units benefit from staff or leaders ? They dont seem to add any experience to them from combat. I understand they need a HQ to receive supply, but, are they a waste of staff ? and leader staff totals ?
Having said that,that being said,that having been said,saying that,that having been said,having said all that,that said.....
Tac2i

RE: Air, Artillery,Naval Staff

Post by Tac2i »

I'm fairly certain that air and naval units do not benefit from officers.
ORIGINAL: davebob

Do Air, artillery or naval units benefit from staff or leaders ? They dont seem to add any experience to them from combat. I understand they need a HQ to receive supply, but, are they a waste of staff ? and leader staff totals ?
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Twotribes

RE: Air, Artillery,Naval Staff

Post by Twotribes »

Artillery does at least indirectly I know when a unit has artillery the staff manning can go up.
Favoritism is alive and well here.

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”