Panzer Corps: Soviet Corps is released and Streamed!

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Daniele

Panzer Corps: Soviet Corps is released and Streamed!

Post by Daniele »

What would you do if your Country was invaded by a seemingly unstoppable army? What would be the price you would pay to have freedom again? And would you be able to fight until the last breath to save the Motherland?

Today you will have the chance to answer those questions, as Panzer Corps: Soviet Corps has been released!

Challenge yourself in an epic, branching campaign through 25 new scenarios and be ready to use all of your military skills to avoid annihilation!

Panzer Corps: Soviet Corps is an expansion for existing Panzer Corps owners and a full stand-alone for new players,and it represents an important addition to the Panzer Corps series!

Get the game now!

Panzer Corps: Soviet Corps is also purchasable on Steam!

Do you know to want more? We are going to live stream the game on our official Twitch Channel at 20:00 CET / 19:00 UTC / 2:00 PM EST!
The_Drill_SGT

RE: Panzer Corps: Soviet Corps is released and Streamed!

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

I may be wrong, but Steam does not appear to me to have released it yet
Daniele

Post by Daniele »

Hi, Could you check now? Maybe it's a Steam issue but I can see the product page on Steam properly

http://store.steampowered.com/app/389421/
The_Drill_SGT

Post by The_Drill_SGT »

it's there now
sh0nyu

Post by sh0nyu »

Finally! My first game was Allied General - or Panzer General II in Germany. I already stormed through the allied campaign and now the Russians arrived! Nice :D
(7th Jan 2020)
Jan 42 GC as Allies (PBEM)
Dec 41 of first GC as Japan (PBEM)

Return to “Panzer Corps”