Carrier groups do not fly...

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

oaltinyay

Carrier groups do not fly...

Post by oaltinyay »

I have a IJN taskforce of 3 cv off Sumatra, none of the carriers are damaged and have about the exact number of planes for comliments, no overflow...

For 3 consecutive turns, 2 carriers conduct offensive air ops with no problem, the third one hasnt contributed any a/c .... no change in the number of planes, none sent to repair etc.

I checked and checked mission profile for every group on that planes, including pilots, so no mission mismatch there.

The pilots are also non-fatigued , unlike the two other carriers...

Is that third carrier crewed by unlikely IJN pacifists ?
Oberst_Klink

RE: Carrier groups do not fly...

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: oaltinyay

I have a IJN taskforce of 3 cv off Sumatra, none of the carriers are damaged and have about the exact number of planes for comliments, no overflow...

For 3 consecutive turns, 2 carriers conduct offensive air ops with no problem, the third one hasnt contributed any a/c .... no change in the number of planes, none sent to repair etc.

I checked and checked mission profile for every group on that planes, including pilots, so no mission mismatch there.

Screenshot would be helpful of the TF to check if they got enough sortties, etc. left.

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

screen shot of the TF and a screen shot of the air unit as of your last turn.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
HansBolter

Post by HansBolter »

and commander stats for the squadrons that won't fly.
Hans

oaltinyay

Post by oaltinyay »

ORIGINAL: Oberst_Klink

ORIGINAL: oaltinyay

Screenshot would be helpful of the TF to check if they got enough sortties, etc. left.

Klink, Oberst

that was the problem, that one had already came all the way from Suva and had conducted ASuW there, just replaced the squadrons before the ship went into combat but the sortie level was diminished. The other two were resting in Singapore so they had no problems. Well Derek sank all three so the question is a bit theoritical now :(

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”