Updated scenarios for 3.4.19

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

LOK_32MK

Updated scenarios for 3.4.19

Post by LOK_32MK »

I know we are getting TOAW IV soon but for anyone who may be interested:
I have updated my scenarios for 3.4.1.9

Global Conflict Europe Middle East 1988
and
Global Conflict Asia-Pacific 1988
the current versions on the Rugged Defense website contain a bug that will affect the outcome of the game.
I have emailed the new scenarios to the Rugged Defense administrator a while back but they have not been updated.
If you are interested e-mail me pm me and I will send you the scenarios.
larryfulkerson

RE: Updated scenarios for 3.4.19

Post by larryfulkerson »

ORIGINAL: LOK_32MK
I have updated my scenarios for 3.4.1.9

Global Conflict Europe Middle East 1988
and
Global Conflict Asia-Pacific 1988
the current versions on the Rugged Defense website contain a bug that will affect the outcome of the game.
I have emailed the new scenarios to the Rugged Defense administrator a while back but they have not been updated.
If you are interested e-mail me pm me and I will send you the scenarios.
Thank you very much for these scenarios. Sounds inviting. Can you give me a quick rundown on which forces are
fighting whom?
If you need to put warheads on foreheads who you gonna call? An FO...just one will do.
Rokossovskiy

Post by Rokossovskiy »

ORIGINAL: LOK_32MK

No it is not coming soon. It is moved out of Coming Soon to Under Development. This says to us Coming Soon is squashed. For me I look to rumors of quarter 2 but with glacier developer that seems not practical.
LOK_32MK

Post by LOK_32MK »

The first scenario (Europe-Middle East)attempts to recreate a NATO-Warsaw Pact conflict in late 1988 shortly after the end of the Iran-Iraq war but before the collapse of the Warsaw Pact ca. 1989
This scenario can be played in conjunction with the Asia-Pacific Theater companion scenario.

The Asia-Pacific scenario assumes a hypothetical conflict in the Persian Gulf between Iran and the United States which quickly spreads to Europe and the Pacific Theater.
This scenario can be played in conjunction with the Europe-Middle East Theater companion scenario.
larryfulkerson

Post by larryfulkerson »

The Asia-Pacific scenario assumes a hypothetical conflict in the Persian Gulf between Iran and the United States which quickly spreads to Europe and the Pacific Theater. This scenario can be played in conjunction with the Europe-Middle East Theater companion
scenario.
Wow.......sounds like present day. Are you up for another challenge? How about designing a scenario about China invading
Formosa and the Americans come in on the side of the Nationalists in Formosa. I have a rough idea how that would turn out. WWIII.
If you need to put warheads on foreheads who you gonna call? An FO...just one will do.
LOK_32MK

Post by LOK_32MK »

let me update all my other scenarios first to 4.0...and then I can take up the challenge

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”