Returning Axis Player seeking Soviet opponent. (Closed)

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Disgruntled Veteran

Returning Axis Player seeking Soviet opponent. (Closed)

Post by Disgruntled Veteran »

Greetings,

DV here looking for a Soviet player for the GC. A few words first. I had to give up WITE earlier due to family commitments.
That being said I can only due to a guaranteed 1 turn a week but more than likely a 2nd turn a week. On some rare weeks I can probably do
3rd turn when time is available so I would need a patient player or one is who playing several games at a time. I prefer PBEM as I often have to
load the same turn over several days as time is allotted. Hey I work full time, school part time, and 2 kids under 3 so it gets hectic. :-) I have 2 main
references. A-Game (who played about 4 games total with me I think) and more recently I played Sillyflower. Both can testify to my playing habits and
reliability. I'm a straight up player who doesn't min/max exploits and I fight to the bitter end or if both players really want to resign.

Some basic rules. Well, I like the Pelton ruleset that's often used. I didn't copy it but we can iron that out once a suitable player has been found.
I like these main settings:
-Random Weather
-No attack bonus for Soviets
-Mild Blizzard.
-Lock HQ
-Full FOW

I am very open to optional HR's including sudden death if the other player wishes. I consider myself a 6/10 axis player who is seeking a similarly skilled
Soviet player. I don't want to play a WITE demi-god, I want a nail biter game. However, I will play to the bitter end regardless of German tempo. Finally, I would
prefer to wait till the next patch is out. Just throwing the bait to see if I can have a game set up and ready.
Peltonx

RE: Returning Axis Player seeking Soviet opponent.

Post by Peltonx »

Nice to have you back.
Beta Tester WitW & WitE
Disgruntled Veteran

Thanks Pelton...I missed it.
uw06670

Post by uw06670 »

PM sent. glad to know there are others like me that can't crank out 5 turns a week...
- Mark
Disgruntled Veteran

ORIGINAL: uw06670

PM sent. glad to know there are others like me that can't crank out 5 turns a week...

Got your email. Sounds good I'll send a reply here shortly.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”