Quick UI Question

Command: Northern Inferno is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations. Set in 1975, the Cold War is omnipresent and beneath the veneer of détente the tension between the two superpowers irreversibly escalate towards the ultimate confrontation.

Moderator: MOD_Command

ushosp

Quick UI Question

Post by ushosp »

SUMMARY: To play effectively against AI, is mouse sufficient? (Or are keyboard or gamepad also needed?)

MORE DETAILS: I am thinking about purchasing Command: Northern Inferno. I usually play turn-based stuff with mouse only, in my easy chair free from keyboard. But this real-time game looks interesting. Is my mouse sufficient during gameplay? Thx.
jimcarravall

RE: Quick UI Question

Post by jimcarravall »

ORIGINAL: ushosp

SUMMARY: To play effectively against AI, is mouse sufficient? (Or are keyboard or gamepad also needed?)

MORE DETAILS: I am thinking about purchasing Command: Northern Inferno. I usually play turn-based stuff with mouse only, in my easy chair free from keyboard. But this real-time game looks interesting. Is my mouse sufficient during gameplay? Thx.

I haven't encountered anything in game play that can't be done with mouse clicks on the map or game menu, but using the keyboard can streamline some tasks by reducing the number of clicks or pausing the game to allow for all the clicks necessary to get to the same task.
Take care,

jim

Return to “Command: Northern Inferno”