voice cue bug

Post bug reports and ask for help with technical issues here.
vobbnobb

voice cue bug

Post by vobbnobb »

When playing as allies, you here the Germans say "I can't take anymore" in English even though you have speak native language ticked. The cue is #17 of GEvox.sfx. There may be others.
zakblood

RE: voice cue bug

Post by zakblood »

ok thanks, i know the developers always pops in and answers these so will just say thanks for the report[&o]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Thank you for the report -- actually this one is in our bug database and will be re-evaluated the next time there is work on WaR.

Steve
Tejszd

Post by Tejszd »

Would love to know how many known bugs are in your bug database and when will be will be the next time work will done on WaR???
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

There's no scheduled time for updates to WaR or any of the old versions at the moment, so I can't give you a date.

Whether or not to share exact bug numbers is really not my call. But to ballpark it, there are a fairly low number of open bug reports for WaR that need to be evaluated, and the majority are cosmetic / other low priority issues.

Steve
Platoon_Michael

Post by Platoon_Michael »

What a Great Response.
Cosmetic?
Low Priority?

I truly have appreciated Tejszd's effort for the updates needed for the re-releases,but Dude,you really need to give it up.
You've seen all you need to see from them.
Tejszd

Post by Tejszd »

Yes, it does seem rather hopeless.

Matrix is on to the next CC to get the next dollar.... It's too bad since so many CC die hard mod makers and players helped Matrix early on in order to get an enhanced and more stable game than Atomic left CC5 in when they closed the doors.

I was hoping that Matrix would care about the impression they are making by leaving known bugs unaddressed as they will soon be asking people to buy the new engine game. And being a total new engine it will have bugs and after a few patches it will be "good enough" and it will be "there's no scheduled time for updates" because game 2 with the new engine will be the priority....
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Bugs are prioritized so that the most serious issues can be fixed first. If a bug effects game play it is higher priority. If it has no effect on game play it is a lower priority. That is all I was saying in my earlier response.

Steve
Stwa

Post by Stwa »

It seems as if they (Matrix) are done with WAR. Why don't you guys move on to some other game?
bairdlander2

Post by bairdlander2 »

I cant believe they are still charging top dollars for this,$55 cdn

Return to “Tech Support”