Production Planning Wait Time

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Pax25

Production Planning Wait Time

Post by Pax25 »

I'm not sure when this began (with which hotfix/update) but my computer is taking forever to load the production planning screen. Considering how often I have to refer to this screen, it's making the game practically unplayable. Not sure if others are experiencing this, or it is just my computer? Thanks.
nilssone85

RE: Production Planning Wait Time

Post by nilssone85 »

I have seen the same. Not unplayable but surely a huge increase in time to load the PP-screen.
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

I am not seeing this in our game using version 2.1.4 and we are in MJ43 so there is a hefty amount of production, conquered resources and trade agreements.

It may be related to the pilot problem you posted, Pax25.
Paul
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

I've seen a longer calculation time for production planning too. I blame it on the lap top I'm using. Still, it's longer than it used te be.
Peter
Pax25

Post by Pax25 »

I've got version 2.1.4 as well, but this started happening before the pilot problem. I'm in 1942 so I don't know if there is just more to calculate?
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Pax25

I've got version 2.1.4 as well, but this started happening before the pilot problem. I'm in 1942 so I don't know if there is just more to calculate?
If you can upload a saved game, I'll investigate. I already have (debug) timers in place that break down how much time is spent by the program on the different steps involved in creating the Production Planning screen.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”