Atari Games coming to Steam

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

demyansk

Atari Games coming to Steam

Post by demyansk »

According to this article, 100 Atari games will be bundled together and be released on Steam but brought up to today's standards to run on our systems.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/3025950/ ... pring.html

Rodwonder

RE: Atari Games coming to Steam

Post by Rodwonder »

Cool! Memories of a bygone era of games... [;)]
Rod T DeMore
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

Will it include Halo 2600?
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
wings7

Post by wings7 »

Sounds good! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
bairdlander2

Post by bairdlander2 »

what about "eastern front"??I am pprobably wrong with the title,not sure
waltero

Post by waltero »

I can remember playing Archon, busting a gut laughing when pawn (knight I think) killed a dragon (queen). Man that was some funny s**t.

Not sure which one was funnier, watching the rematch or the first game...opponent was kind a skittish (from then on) bringing his dragon up against a measly knight (pawn). Imagine a queen keep away (far away- on the game board) from a pawn.

Archon and M.U.L.E. were the best games (early) going. Kennedy approach was a great solitaire game, I must have put more than a thousand hours in that game. I remember running across that game a few years ago, loaded it up and was saddened because it needed a password. I could do nothing. So I decided to search the recesses of my mind and come up with the proper password (there were many passwords to a specific code), half second later[8|]- I got it! Could not believe after thirteen years. I do the same thing when rolling dice[:D]

"WELL ~ Mrs. LIncoln,
other than that, How was the play?
Zorch

Post by Zorch »

+1 MULE!

Return to “General Discussion”