Reinforcement placement

The Community Project is a free wargame construction set to existing owners of DC: Barbarossa

Moderators: Vic, lancer

ernieschwitz

Reinforcement placement

Post by ernieschwitz »

We (the designers of the Scenario I am making) would like to have reinforcements only placable at the capitol where they are sent to, not to every hex that is within range of these... (in our case that means the entire map)... Doable in the simple editor?
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
elmo3

RE: Reinforcement placement

Post by elmo3 »

I'd also like to be able to designate where replacements arrive for historical purposes. The problem you could have is what to do with them if the place they are designated to arrive at is enemy controlled. Maybe we need to add it to the wish list.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
Vic

RE: Reinforcement placement

Post by Vic »

ORIGINAL: ernieschwitz
We (the designers of the Scenario I am making) would like to have reinforcements only placable at the capitol where they are sent to, not to every hex that is within range of these... (in our case that means the entire map)... Doable in the simple editor?

The current libraries are designed to provide you with an action card as you know. The idea is to make things easier for the player and not having to manually move their units up to the frontline.

I hear you however and i'll look into it.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Scenario Design with the Community Project”