Card Blitzkrieg Posture

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

nukkxx5058

Card Blitzkrieg Posture

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Who can explain this card ? I noticed that all my units are already in Blitzkrieg posture (by default at the start of the game they all have the red arrow in the unit panel. ) So what is the card for ?

Other question: is there a possibility to have the sole HQ's units (without the subordinated units) displayed on the map ?

Starting a new fresh campaign :-)

Thanks.
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
willgamer

RE: Card Blitzkrieg Posture

Post by willgamer »

ORIGINAL: nukkxx

Who can explain this card ? I noticed that all my units are already in Blitzkrieg posture (by default at the start of the game they all have the red arrow in the unit panel. ) So what is the card for ?

Other question: is there a possibility to have the sole HQ's units (without the subordinated units) displayed on the map ?

Starting a new fresh campaign :-)

Thanks.

The Germans may wish to re-enter blitzkrieg later in the game, having left it earlier. Soviet reinforcements don't enter in blitzkrieg, so the card provides the option for them.

Sorry, don't understand your second question.
Rex Lex or Lex Rex?
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Thanks. Regarding the first question I was just troubled because the first screen suggest to play the posture cards. But as you mentioned, they were already played by default...

The second question: I'd like a simplified map view with only HQ counters ...
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
FeurerKrieg

Post by FeurerKrieg »

I understand the HQ counters request, and I think it would be nice to have as well.
Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks
Philippeatbay

Post by Philippeatbay »

ORIGINAL: nukkxx

I'd like a simplified map view with only HQ counters

Are you aware that there is a setting on the strategic map that displays the names and positions of headquarters?
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

No ! I didn't know that. Just tried, that's cool thanks. :-)
The same feature on the main map would be perfect.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”