Reloading a saved game in a Steam purchased version of the Game

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

espinoza6415

Reloading a saved game in a Steam purchased version of the Game

Post by espinoza6415 »

I recently purchased the game through Steam and unfortunately, I have run into the same issues as some have in the past of having the "Save As" and "Save" taking me to the Documents folder and adding a Save file that cannot be accessed by the game. Unfortunately the fix mentioned in another thread about going to the Matrix Folder does not work as I have nothing showing the Command game in the Matrix folder to save the file in as I believe the game is held in Steam and I get access through them to play it. How do I go about getting to save the game either on my system or through Steam in order to reload a previously saved game other than the only working way right now of the autosave function of the last played game? Any and all help in getting me up to speed on this is greatly appreciated.
Nightwatch

RE: Reloading a saved game in a Steam purchased version of the Game

Post by Nightwatch »

The Steam version of the game is still installed on your PC. Just navigate to your steam folder.

Should be something like C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\COMANO

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”