Negative supply value on base

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Tigrizzli

Negative supply value on base

Post by Tigrizzli »

First time I see a negative value for supply in any base and in many years! it appears on both direct city info and base screen.

Situation: soviet city of Krasnoyarsk / upgrading 2 air group from SB2 to Il-2 2m3
the supply went in red to -475 (see picture). Just the base there and nothing else in range.

Was wondering if anybody saw that before ...or if it is is due to Mr Stakanov who worked too hard and go well ahead of the local soviet five-years plan? or may be the mexico-yakuzas? (and the soviets, unable to refund them have to produce some meth for them? (sorry, was watching breaking bad at the same time! ;) ) )

The city was at 1445 (white) supply before upgrade, after first group upgrade (DB-3T to 32 il2 2m3) it went to 485 (orange as it is below it's requirement), then after upgrading 32 SAD/56 BAP (32SB-2 to 32 IL-2 2m3) it went to -475 (red). I am able to reproduce this.
I have two svgrd of the same turn, before and after if needed. (But when loaded, it shows only 0) .

Note: It is possible to upgrade more groups, I stopped at -2995 supply. But when you try to add reserve plane (the arrow is there!!) it says: "insufficient supply available". The supply went back to over 3xrequirement after the turn resolution.
Nowhere else supply is expanded during upgrade (must say: where I checked).

So what's happening in Krasnoyarsk? have I missed something? Can we live on credit in WITPAE? ;)

Attachments
IMG_20160109_091237.jpg
IMG_20160109_091237.jpg (285.2 KiB) Viewed 91 times
michaelm75au

RE: Negative supply value on base

Post by michaelm75au »

Attach a save so I can try it. There are checks to ensure enough supply exists for an upgrade.
Michael
Tigrizzli

Post by Tigrizzli »

Here is the save file. It looks like it is the same with much older save files. But, too bad, I have no more save from before the soviet activation...

Note: I ran the first turn of a scenario 1 (the save is scenario 2) and Krasnoyarsk is working correctly.

Attachments
wpae0302.zip
(3.67 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Tigrizzli

Post by Tigrizzli »

Try this one, the former's name was extended ...

Attachments
wpae030.zip
(3.67 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Tigrizzli

Post by Tigrizzli »

Checked with same initial scenario 2 file : No trouble with Krasnoyarsk (but as the AF level is lower at this time, it may be correlated too)
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

Problem is that the supply level is NOT checked when at a national base. Fixed
Michael

Return to “Tech Support”