Strange report

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

nukkxx5058

Strange report

Post by nukkxx5058 »

My 16th army is flagged in red (supply) and the report is very strange... See the picture.
In fact the soviets managed to cut my lines and isolate the 2 armies 16th and 18th in the Riga region. I think this explains the supply issue (red point on counters) but what about the report ?
Thanks.

Attachments
DC3h.jpg
DC3h.jpg (156.83 KiB) Viewed 62 times
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
nukkxx5058

RE: Strange report

Post by nukkxx5058 »

So maybe it's normal because all my HQs have this kind of strange report. Haven't notices that yet ...
Bizarre ...
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
Franciscus

Post by Franciscus »

What exactly is the issue ? Each item in the report has it's tooltip (ex: F means Fatigue level, etc)

Regards
Former AJE team member
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Yep... I probably messed up something, tooltip were not working, but now it's OK...
So no problem in fact.
Thanks.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”