Runs on Win 10

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.

Moderators: Tim Coakley, Sertorius

rommel222

Runs on Win 10

Post by rommel222 »

Greetings to All,
I purchased and downloaded/installed under Win 10. I updated to version 1.112 and it runs fine.
I hope a volume 2 will appear. I had the original Dragoon and sequel Prussia's Glory from Shrapnel Games
Hattori Hanzo

RE: Runs on Win 10

Post by Hattori Hanzo »

hi Rommel222,

there are substantial differences between the original Dragoon and Prussia's Glory wargames from Shrapnel Games and this new "Horse and Musket - Vol.1" version from Matrix Games ?

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”