A quick Die roll question

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Lord Drakken

A quick Die roll question

Post by Lord Drakken »

I haven't played in months and I started a new game. I am unable to change die rolls and was able to in the past. I can't remember is this a setting upon starting the game or something that can be changed during play? I find this essential when I have to go back in a turn when I make mistakes or the game freezes but want to have the same outcomes in battles.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Orm

RE: A quick Die roll question

Post by Orm »

Click on interface and then select set die rolls. Not sure if this option is available in hot seat mode.

Attachments
000.jpg
000.jpg (233.84 KiB) Viewed 44 times
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
Lord Drakken

Post by Lord Drakken »

Thank you so much. I thought I had looked everywhere. I just totally missed it.
AllenK

Post by AllenK »

ORIGINAL: Orm

Click on interface and then select set die rolls. Not sure if this option is available in hot seat mode.
Although the manual says it's not available in Hot-Seat mode, I have found you can still set die rolls.
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

ORIGINAL: AllenK

Although the manual says it's not available in Hot-Seat mode, I have found you can still set die rolls.

Oops! That's a bug! Only the beta team should be able to do so, since investigating bugs makes that sometimes necessary...[8D]
Peter
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Centuur

ORIGINAL: AllenK

Oops! That's a bug! Only the beta team should be able to do so, since investigating bugs makes that sometimes necessary...[8D]
Not a bug. The customers wanted to be able to set die rolls so that is available as described above - but not in NetPlay games.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “World in Flames”