HRE doesn't disappear

AGEod goes back to the Napoleonic era and delivers the most detailed and comprehensive strategy game ever created about a time of struggle and conquest that forged modern Europe.
konigsberger

HRE doesn't disappear

Post by konigsberger »

Hi,

I have this problem:

playing as France, year 1806 (and now 1807). Defeated Austria twice. My national morale is 105, Austria's national Morale 90. Austria doesn't own Ulm (Wurttemberg owns, my ally) and doesn't own Wurzburg (Bavaria, my ally, owns it). I'm now at peace with Austria.
The decree: Dissolution of Holy Roman Empire doesn't work, even the conditions are satisfied. Tried three times: nothing to do, the HRE persists and doesn't dissolve. It's important because I'd like, after, to create Confederation of Rhine.

May be I have to be at war with HRE and/or control all his regions? Or because I have a truce with Austria (treaty of peace lasting for 10 more months), even I'm NOT currently at war with Austria?

It's anyway strange, because all the conditions required for this event are OK.

Why? Is it a bug? Or there's something I've not understood well? I'm playing with public patch 05/01/2016 , the last one.

Many thanks

Montbrun

RE: HRE doesn't disappear

Post by Montbrun »

If I recall, it has to be 1808 for this to fire.
WitE Alpha/Beta Tester
WitE Research Team
WitE2.0 Alpha/Beta Tester
WitE2.0 Research Team
WitW Alpha/Beta Tester
WitW Research Team
Piercing Fortress Europa Research Team
Desert War 1940-1942 Alpha/Beta Tester
konigsberger

RE: HRE doesn't disappear

Post by konigsberger »

Ah, ok!

So, it's a mistake, because it's explained "1806 OR higher". Not 1808 or higher. Then , they have to change the year. This game is super, but it's really plenty of ...imprecisions![:@]

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”