KS Mod installed. Which campaigns/scenarios?

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

Champagne

KS Mod installed. Which campaigns/scenarios?

Post by Champagne »

I'd like to spend time Single Playing some scenarios and campaigns with the KS Mod that I have just now installed (apparently successfully).

My assumption is that only user made campaigns and scenarios work with the KS Mod. The stock scenarios do not.

I welcome any suggestions for KS Mod Single Player campaigns, scenarios, Sandbox and the like.
Thanks very much.
Only the dead have seen the end of War.

-- Plato
Mr Digby

RE: KS Mod installed. Which campaigns/scenarios?

Post by Mr Digby »

Hi Champagne.

You can play the single player sandbox campaign using the KS Mod. This way southern Belgium can become Russia in 1812, Poland in 1807, Prussia in 1806, Northern Italy or the Danube valley in 1809 or the Peninsular in 1809-1813 ;)

You'll be limited to 2 corps per side though and the sandbox campaign will only use the stock maps.

The KS Mod as played by us is used for user-created scenarios (usually MP) and our huge PBEM MP campaign. If you are into MP games and want to fight battles in the context of wider events, you may find our Peninsular campaign to be what you want.
Champagne

RE: KS Mod installed. Which campaigns/scenarios?

Post by Champagne »

Thanks! Very helpful.

One final question for now: could you refer me to a document that explains the KS Mod toolbar symbology, please? Some of the symbols are different from what I have in my SOW WL manual.

I also own SOW GB. I suppose that the "new" symbols are explained in there? I haven't played SOWGB in a long time.
Only the dead have seen the end of War.

-- Plato

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”