Tooltip mouse sensitivity

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

nukkxx5058

Tooltip mouse sensitivity

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Hi, it's hard to get the tooltips window to stay opened when I'm hovering the mouse over a tooltip zone. If I move the mouse even imperceptibly the window closes. If I want to get the window to stay open, I have to completely release the mouse (to avoid even a slight move).
Could you fix the mouse sensitivity for tooltips (or is there something I should do, for example in options menu?)?
Thanks.
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
Vic

RE: Tooltip mouse sensitivity

Post by Vic »

You could also right click while hovering above a mouse-over.

best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
ArtilleryHorse

Post by ArtilleryHorse »

Is there a way to rebind keys? I would like awsd to move map and why not a mouse scroll wheel ability to move around map. I am playing on I7 980ti sli and moving the map with mouse is laggy? Pretty, but not optimized. Can I make changes in .ini or whatever?
lancer

Post by lancer »

Hi kzone,

Key rebinding isn't supported at this point although it might be in the future.

Map movement shouldn't be laggy. It's not a big graphical overhead. What size monitor are you playing on and are you using it's native resolution?

Cheers,
Cameron
Vic

Post by Vic »

@kzone,

Please also report your operating system (xp,win7,win10) and 32/64 bit?

best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Tech Support”