Purchased game in Sept 15, computer crash - download expired

The Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 is a new turn-based, tactical wargame that focuses on conflicts in the Middle East.

Moderator: Jason Petho

yeats

Purchased game in Sept 15, computer crash - download expired

Post by yeats »

Have sent 3 emails to link that directs me to...have not received any response...cannot download because link from email has expired...very frustrating - what to do?
76mm

RE: Purchased game in Sept 15, computer crash - download expired

Post by 76mm »

Won't help you this time, but it is really easy to set up some kind of free account (DropBox, Google Drive, etc. etc.) that allows you to back up files online, so it doesn't matter if your computer crashes. I've got all of my games backed up like this.

Good luck resolving this issue.
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

ORIGINAL: yeats

Have sent 3 emails to link that directs me to...have not received any response...cannot download because link from email has expired...very frustrating - what to do?

Hello yeats,

Please open a Matrix Support ticket from the menu above. They will provide you with a new download link.
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
pzgndr

Post by pzgndr »

You should have the Matrix serial number in the email(s). Just register your game in the Members area and you should be able to re-download from there. Same goes for all Matrix games; you can always re-download the installation and patches whenever you want.
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer

Return to “Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985”