Reinforcements not able to deploy

The Community Project is a free wargame construction set to existing owners of DC: Barbarossa

Moderators: Vic, lancer

elmo3

Reinforcements not able to deploy

Post by elmo3 »

I have German reinforcement cards set up in the reinforcement table and they are available in the Cards tab on the turn they arrive. The problem is no matter what city I click on in German controlled areas it says they can't deploy there. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
Vic

RE: Reinforcements not able to deploy

Post by Vic »

Can you post a screenshot of the reinforcement unit table?

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
elmo3

Post by elmo3 »

When looking at the table for the screenshot I might see the problem. I had multiple capitals at one point but it was causing too much supply and fuel to be delivered so I cut back to one for each side. However I never changed the reinforcement table, so units were coming on at capitals that weren't listed in the capital table any longer. Will fix that and see if it fixes the problem. For some reason I thought reinforcements could come on at any controlled city as long as you held your capital, but I guess not.

Edit - OK, changing the capital field to the number of the only Axis capital allows reinforcements to be placed in any controlled city. So it's working but I'm not exactly sure of the details. Will see how it plays out as the Axis captures more cities further from the capital.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Vic

Post by Vic »

Feel free to use the export CSV button to get a txt file and post the contents of your capitol and reinforcement tables here. (might be easier than a screenshot)
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
elmo3

Post by elmo3 »

See my edit above.

WitE alpha/beta tester

Return to “Scenario Design with the Community Project”