one issue, one question

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, harley, warshipbuilder, simovitch

greg_slith

one issue, one question

Post by greg_slith »

Hello all;
When loading my game this morning I got the message "couldn't init font". It was working fine yesterday and I didn't due anything
to change my computer. Any idea on how to fix this?
My game question is How are the scores for AS and Industrial damage calculated? I can figure out terror but the other two aren't as
clear to me.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
mikkey

RE: one issue, one question

Post by mikkey »

I do not know exactly what is the cause of this problem, but in my old WinXP this error message was caused running Winamp. If you use Winamp then try to stop it during starting EDBtR.
greg_slith

Post by greg_slith »

I actually "fixed" it by randomly clicking on the loading graphic. Once I did that it loaded properly.

How about the scoring question? When I compare my a/c vs the GAF I get something like 3.25:1 yet my AS is 2. I couldn't find specifics in the manual and
and I don't have a clue about Ind. damage.
cohimbra

Post by cohimbra »

ORIGINAL: ecwgcx

When loading my game this morning I got the message "couldn't init font". It was working fine yesterday and I didn't due anything
to change my computer. Any idea on how to fix this?
Try to rename DAT/Video folder in DAT/NoVideo.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”