Question about Decisive Campaigns discounts [Copied from the DC forum for greater exporsure]

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Genosse

Question about Decisive Campaigns discounts [Copied from the DC forum for greater exporsure]

Post by Genosse »

Merry Christmas!

I went to order Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa, and chose the digital version so I could order the $15 digital discounts of Case Blue and Warsaw to Paris (and then upgrade just Barbarossa to boxed).

When I try this, it lets me add Warsaw at $15, but then when I add Case Blue it bumps Warsaw, even at digital discount, up to $20 (Case Blue remains at $15).

Will it not let me take both digital copies of the original games at $15 a piece as it indicates I should be able to when I add Barbarossa to my shopping cart? If so, I will just take Barbarossa and Case Blue, Warsaw isn't worth $20 to me.

Sorry for the confusing question, I hope someone from Matrix can explain this quirk.

Thanks!

- Genosse
Genosse

RE: Question about Decisive Campaigns discounts [Copied from the DC forum for greater exporsure]

Post by Genosse »

Just curious if anyone had any thoughts on this?
Hertston

RE: Question about Decisive Campaigns discounts [Copied from the DC forum for greater exporsure]

Post by Hertston »

ORIGINAL: Genosse

Just curious if anyone had any thoughts on this?

Only that any glitch is likely to be the fault of Blue Snap (the online seller), not Slitherine/Matrix. Wrong time of the year to expect a fast response so just be patient or pay the extra $5, which you'll probably get back if you ask nicely after everyone has digested their turkey and Christmas pud.

Return to “General Discussion”