Question about the Decisive Campaigns discounts

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

Genosse

Question about the Decisive Campaigns discounts

Post by Genosse »

Merry Christmas!

I went to order Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa, and chose the digital version so I could order the $15 digital discounts of Case Blue and Warsaw to Paris (and then upgrade just Barbarossa to boxed).

When I try this, it lets me add Warsaw at $15, but then when I add Case Blue it bumps Warsaw, even at digital discount, up to $20 (Case Blue remains at $15).

Will it not let me take both digital copies of the original games at $15 a piece as it indicates I should be able to when I add Barbarossa to my shopping cart? If so, I will just take Barbarossa and Case Blue, Warsaw isn't worth $20 to me.

Sorry for the confusing question, I hope someone from Matrix can explain this quirk.

Thanks!

- Genosse
Genosse

RE: Question about the Decisive Campaigns discounts

Post by Genosse »

Just curious if anyone had any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
elmo3

RE: Question about the Decisive Campaigns discounts

Post by elmo3 »

Pretty sure Matrix is on vacation right now.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”