EF box depots

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

Seminole

EF box depots

Post by Seminole »

As I'm getting into mid '44 I can see the Soviet advance line on the map. I'm optimistic of this game finally going the distance, so I'm starting to wonder, should I prepare at all for the fall of depots at Warsaw, Krakow, etc.? Does the game automatically manage the EF from other depots (Vienna, etc.?) or would it be better for me to setup new depots in the east in advance of the need?

I'm also wondering about the thousands of trucks in these eastern depots. Don't want to lose them when a little foresight can preserve them. Should I disband them in advance of the Soviet advance?

So, for folks that have played an EF box game into the summer of '44, what do I need to keep in mind for the EF? I don't want to learn all these things the hard way...
"War is never a technical problem only, and if in pursuing technical solutions you neglect the psychological and the political, then the best technical solutions will be worthless." - Hermann Balck

Return to “The War Room”