This game works OK on a touchscreen netbook

Frank Hunter's Campaigns on the Danube is an operational study of the campaigns along the Danube in 1805 and 1809. Campaigns on the Danube's system focuses on trying to present the player with the same sort of decisions placed on their historical counterparts; how to feed an army and move that army according to a plan, all the while trying to fight a campaign. There is also an option to allow players to play out the battles with miniatures and input the results.
altipueri

This game works OK on a touchscreen netbook

Post by altipueri »

Just thought I would mention it in case some of you wish to ignore the outlaws over Christmas and pretend you are just mucking around on the interweb thing.
Rasputitsa

RE: This game works OK on a touchscreen netbook

Post by Rasputitsa »

ORIGINAL: altipueri

Just thought I would mention it in case some of you wish to ignore the outlaws over Christmas and pretend you are just mucking around on the interweb thing.
The buttons and controls are good for touch, although I still need the mouse to drag the map and right click the stacks. I am away from home over Christmas, so no escape into the virtual world. [:)]
"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon

Return to “Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809”