Staff sent back and forth between OKH and Army HQ

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

Urpå

Staff sent back and forth between OKH and Army HQ

Post by Urpå »

Playing as Axis on a Case Blue server PBEM and my ROM, HUN and ITA Army HQs are locked in a weird staff reinforcement back&forth with the OKH. Every turn they receive 100 new staff only to send it right back. For some HQs it seemed to go away at one point but now it's been up for a good while. Never noticed this behaviour with the German HQs.

I assume the downloadedfile.dc contains the save:
Attachments
downloadedfile.zip
(2 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
Wargame is the m*********ing answer!
Vic

RE: Staff sent back and forth between OKH and Army HQ

Post by Vic »

Noted this issue.

Will take a look at it.

Thanks for reporting.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
RCHarmon

Post by RCHarmon »

I have 2 games going right now (PBEM) one as Axis one as Soviets. In my Axis game, the issue described by Urpa is an ongoing problem. It is an Italian and a Romanian HQ where I am having the issue. Those are the only 2 that I have built so far.

I always have a terrible time outfitting HQs with staff in DC Case Blue.
Vic

Post by Vic »

If possible please send me savegame to vic@xs4all.nl where this behaviour manifests.

I am trying to free up time to do a major update of Case Blue. This item is on the list for sure.

Not going to promise a date, just want to say I want to do it really soon. Probably just after the final public beta 1.03 is finished and tested.

So if I can give an eta I would say somewhere end of march. I know its still a while but better to things properly than piecemeal.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Tech Support”