Historical model small gfx question

The Community Project is a free wargame construction set to existing owners of DC: Barbarossa

Moderators: Vic, lancer

elmo3

Historical model small gfx question

Post by elmo3 »

If you put a small gfx image on a unit and then decide you don't want anything, how do you get rid of the gfx that is there? When I click on the cell to edit it I have to put some kind of gfx in there as "none" does not appear to be a choice once you have any gfx in place.

Edit - I also tried deleting the unit and then replacing it with the same unit, but the same gfx was there instead of "none".
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
Vic

RE: Historical model small gfx question

Post by Vic »

Hi,

You press edit cell and then when you get the file browser to select a graphic you press cancel.

Admittedly not very obvious.

best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Vic

Post by Vic »

And in fact this does not work for the extra Gfx1,2,3

Putting it on the list for monday.

Thanks for spotting!
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
elmo3

Post by elmo3 »

You can't get rid of the "A" or "PZ" gfx either.

Edit - Just tried a couple more and none of them worked when you delete and recreate the unit. Whatever was the last gfx is what comes up when you put the unit back.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
Vic

Post by Vic »

I'll adress it :)

Just have to do some christmas preperations over the weekend :)

best,
Vic

Return to “Scenario Design with the Community Project”