Game Stopping Conquest Bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

rkr1958

Game Stopping Conquest Bug

Post by rkr1958 »

The attached game if from my "on-going" AAR. I would really like to continue this game so I'd appreciate any help from the beta team or anyone that gets me past this bug. The situation is that it's the conquest phase, Jul/Aug 1944, Turn 30. The USA captured Siam, resulting in the total defeat of Japan and Yugoslavia (aligned to the CW) just knocked Bulgaria out.

I guess if worst comes to worst I could go back and replay turn 30 and not conquer Japan? Or is it Bulgaria? But I would like to continue so any and all help / suggestions on how to get through it is greatly appreciated.
Attachments
30.zip
(1.55 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
Ronnie
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Game Stopping Conquest Bug

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

Here is your game advanced to the Reinforcement phase. It ran without trouble using version 2.1.1.8. There is a long delay for computing supply: 42 seconds.

I gave Germany the last Japanese naval unit and rebased it to Africa.

There are some odd hexes still controlled by Japan. I need to add code to check for hexes controlled by a completely conquered major power in countries other than the conquered major power's home country. In Japan's case that was a few hexes in China and islands in the South Pacific. [The latter might even be historically correct.[;)]]
Attachments
MTL7100C..rcements.zip
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

Here is your game advanced to the Reinforcement phase. It ran without trouble using version 2.1.1.8. There is a long delay for computing supply: 42 seconds.

I gave Germany the last Japanese naval unit and rebased it to Africa.

There are some odd hexes still controlled by Japan. I need to add code to check for hexes controlled by a completely conquered major power in countries other than the conquered major power's home country. In Japan's case that was a few hexes in China and islands in the South Pacific. [The latter might even be historically correct.[;)]]
Thank you!
Ronnie
pilauer@bluewin.ch

Post by pilauer@bluewin.ch »

Hi Shannon,
could you please send me the patch 2.1.1.8 please ? I have the same kind of issue as Ronnie.

Many thanks !

Stef
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Red_Flag

Hi Shannon,
could you please send me the patch 2.1.1.8 please ? I have the same kind of issue as Ronnie.

Many thanks !

Stef
Sorry it took so long, but version 2.1.2.0 is now available as a Hot Patch and should fix this problem.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

ORIGINAL: Red_Flag

Hi Shannon,

Many thanks !

Stef
Sorry it took so long, but version 2.1.2.0 is now available as a Hot Patch and should fix this problem.
Already downloaded and playing with that version. Thanks again for all your hard work! Merry Christmas!
Ronnie

Return to “Tech Support”