Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy is available on iPad!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Daniele

Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy is available on iPad!

Post by Daniele »

Since the PC release last June, engineers from the planet Novus have not been sitting on their hands. Whether they succeeded in driving back the Nautilid threat or not, they brought new weapons to the human factions arsenal. In October they introduced the Manta ship to the Coalition fleet to give commanders more tactical options during their lethal encounters with the space monsters.

Today, they are going one step further with the official release of Star Hammer on iPad. Brilliant space captains operating on this platform are now awaited on the main deck!

All of the elements that seduced PC players have been implemented in this adaptation. A campaign with a branching story featuring more than 60 missions, a range of unique heavily armed warships and the simultaneous turn-based gameplay that perfectly combines planning and action come together for an intense space journey.

The few extra months of work have made this version perfectly optimized for a smooth and comfortable gaming experience on tablets.

It was definitely a challenge to adapt such a detailed 3D game for the iPad without any compromises but that’s exactly what the Novus engineers have done!

Do you want to know more about the game? Follow us as we stream the game today at 20:00 CET / 19:00 UTC / 2:00 PM EST on our official Twitch Channel!

GRAB THE GAME NOW!
zakblood

RE: Star Hammer: The Vanguard Prophecy is available on iPad!

Post by zakblood »

Code: Select all

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/star-hammer-vanguard-prophecy/id1042223672?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Moltke71

Post by Moltke71 »

Be aware it won't work on iPad 2.
Jim Cobb
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, and iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
mmogah

Post by mmogah »

[:D]
Fallschirmjager

Post by Fallschirmjager »

Be aware, the front page article gave me the wrong impression. Partly from my poor reading and partly because of wording.
I read it as the game was only available on iPad Pro. I found this strange enough that I looked on the app store myself and found that it was for iPad and not just the Pro model.

A better way to word it might be 'now available on iOS tablets'

It probably is an issue of my reading comprehension.

In any event, I added it to my app store wish list.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”