"use roads" option, default

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

davidgdh

"use roads" option, default

Post by davidgdh »

I would like to have the "use roads" option for movement toggled off by default. It seems like, sometimes, the option will toggle on after i give the movement order, even if i turned it off before. I then have to send another courier and wait for it to arrive before it is toggled off so the unit moves directly to the waypoint.

The button looks turned off (its dark) but it lights up as soon as the order arrives. I think it only happens when there are other units or roads nearby. They will try to make a path to move around the unit instead of through it.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Attachments
afterorder.jpg
afterorder.jpg (142.24 KiB) Viewed 188 times
mitra76

RE: "use roads" option, default

Post by mitra76 »

Please take a save of situation, eventually posted it on the norbsoftdev forum, if the attachment is too big to being attached here.
Visit my wargame blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it/

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”