Use of Cards

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

warspite1

Use of Cards

Post by warspite1 »

Question: How do I know what cards I have played and what I am doing with each Army Group?

EDIT: I can see that the details can be found in the reports - but I was hoping there would be an easy to read summary of the situation that could be called up?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
battlevonwar

RE: Use of Cards

Post by battlevonwar »

Warspite, I have wandered around the interface. One of the most entertaining ways to bring up what cards you have played on units. Click on one... If you go through all your units under unit info...

Next to name and unit HQ: there will be little icons like an arrow for Blitzkrieg(or whatever posture), or an Artillery Icon to show that unit has Artillery Support, or air icon to show that unit has air support.

A little confusing are the penalties and if you get a report from the HQ of that unit or a report on the unit you will get more precise details on a particular division and what's effecting it. I like this interface and it keeps me away from long lengthy reports where you get lost or forget what is what.

lancer

RE: Use of Cards

Post by lancer »

Hi Warspite,

The information is there in a number of places but it would be helpful if there was a single summary of the last ten, for example, cards played and their details.

I've already added a screen showing all decisions taken the previous turn (next patch) and am considering adding a similar one for the above.

I'll give it a gentle nudge up the list.

Cheers,
Cameron

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”