one game this season

AGEod goes back to the Napoleonic era and delivers the most detailed and comprehensive strategy game ever created about a time of struggle and conquest that forged modern Europe.
freeboy

one game this season

Post by freeboy »

And I have to choose between Waterloo
Barbarossa decicive and this monster..
Well I looked at the trailer. WOWO
4000 regions! IF the ai is good, and ageod has done well by in the past this one may be too good, ie too much of a time sink!
IT LOOKS FANTASTIC and what a price.....

Honestly all three of the titles look great... a superb rendition of a battle
A strangly alluring strategic WW2 game
And this... honestly this might be the coolest strategy title that we can actually play in years....
"Tanks forward"
gwgardner

RE: one game this season

Post by gwgardner »

Having played Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa and Wars of Napoleon, I believe you will not be disappointed in either one. Can't vouch for Waterloo, but I have played Gettysburg, essentially using that same game system, and it was great too. So you really have a win-win situation in your choice.

typhoon

Post by typhoon »

Hard choice indeed I do not envy you deciding though as you have said yourself really you wont actually be going wrong with any of them.
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

well, I actually have cut way back and am super busy.. so its a time expense and monatary...
They all look fantastic..
I have the DC number 2 and At agold etc.. love vicswork and it looks great
I have Gettysburg but it did not really work as I wanted something a bit more strategic? not sure why this failed me...
I have a;lmost all the AE titles and some where ok some FAILED.. pride of .. and some where/are the greates of strategy games...
I love ageod games...
so, Waterloo is out
and its between these two.. or maybe Ill get away and take the time off this winter in the mountains..I do live in the Denver area so mountains are do able... campoing in the winter? Oh yea baby.. sweet.
On a purely personal note I only get away a few times as I have family care issues 24X7.. boy do I respect moms so much!!
I guess I will flip a coin.....

So a big THANK YOU to PArabiggame company, Matrix and Vic and his crerw for this one, for sure I want his game!!!
"Tanks forward"
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

for me it depends on what theatre you like most, and choose from there, either one you will be very happy with
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Speedysteve

Post by Speedysteve »

I know what you mean. I'm tempted to get DC3 then I see this is out. I've still got 2 x Witp AE games on going, a ps4 to play and a job and wife. Sheesh not enough time!
WitE 2 Tester
WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester
typhoon

Post by typhoon »

keep the job and the wife could ditch the PS4 and find time for both
Speedysteve

Post by Speedysteve »

Lol but I want everything [;)]
WitE 2 Tester