I am really mad at Matrix.

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

JWW

I am really mad at Matrix.

Post by JWW »

First they release Barbarossa, which seems so innovative that I bought it. I've watched the tutorials and will get to playing it soon. I had no intention of buying it, but I kept reading the forum, and I decided I had to try this system. And now Wars of Napoleon from AGEOD is coming out next week. It has been on my must-have list. So I will get it.

You know, for the first time in many years I am buying nothing on the holiday sales list because of this timing of releasing two spectacular games during the holiday season. You have spoiled the holiday sale for me, Matrix.

Add to that, that I had cataract surgery Tuesday. They did my left eye first. My vision in that eye has been really bad since I was in my 20s. Cataracts made things progressively worse in the last few years. Now suddenly I can see much clearer. When they do my right eye next month I will apparently have the vision of the 20-year-old me again.

And I just bought a new HP computer with a 23 inch screen on Black Friday, which when it arrives will be the largest computer screen I've ever had. So things will look even better.

But back to the holiday sale. Ruined, Matrix. You ruined it for me by putting out such great new games at the same time. [:-]
Talon_XBMCX

RE: I am really mad at Matrix.

Post by Talon_XBMCX »

Congrats on the successful surgery! Enjoy your pain! [;)][:D]
Zap

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Panman

Congrats on the successful surgery! Enjoy your pain! [;)][:D]

+1
Zorch

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: JW

First they release Barbarossa, which seems so innovative that I bought it. I've watched the tutorials and will get to playing it soon. I had no intention of buying it, but I kept reading the forum, and I decided I had to try this system. And now Wars of Napoleon from AGEOD is coming out next week. It has been on my must-have list. So I will get it.

But back to the holiday sale. Ruined, Matrix. You ruined it for me by putting out such great new games at the same time. [:-]
Obviously, Matrix needs to atone for their sins by giving you a free copy of Napoleon [;)]
And they must promise to keep releasing great games.
JWW

Post by JWW »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: JW

Obviously, Matrix needs to atone for their sins by giving you a free copy of Napoleon [;)]
And they must promise to keep releasing great games.

That would only be fair. [:D]
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Bigger problem is when you already have everything on the holiday sale. I mean who could have waited 1+ years to try CMANO? [;)]
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Too many games and so little time, I never get good with any of them
bairdlander2

Post by bairdlander2 »

[:D]

Return to “General Discussion”