Price?

AGEod goes back to the Napoleonic era and delivers the most detailed and comprehensive strategy game ever created about a time of struggle and conquest that forged modern Europe.
Delaware

Price?

Post by Delaware »

Any idea of what the price will be?
Aurelian

RE: Price?

Post by Aurelian »

They don't discuss price before release.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
Delaware

Post by Delaware »

Surprised there is not more "buzz" on here. Guess it is focused at the AGEOD forums
Ostwindflak

Post by Ostwindflak »

Safe to say it will be in the $49.99 - $59.99 range per most of their new releases.
stewartbragg

Post by stewartbragg »

What time is release on the 3rd?
HOI3 & AACW2 Beta Tester
tgb

Post by tgb »

$38.99. Downloading now.
typhoon

Post by typhoon »

For those who read my posts earlier in this forum here is a quick update thanks to a great price of £27.99 English and a very understanding better half I will be shortly receiving an extra Christmas bonus. For a title of this scope in a very popular age for us wargammers I was expecting a higher price tag. So upon at last realising that the game was indeed out today ranting on this forum for awhile I decided to approach she who must be obeyed. Yes I received some choice words yes I did grovel a bit I might even have promised her that extra Pandora charm I neglected to get her for Christmas either way I secured my victory and when she arrives home tonight will be able to purchase this game. So thanks for the reasonable price tag and thank you to my other half. So at last Ageod have delivered a Napoleonic game with a campaign something I and a number of others have been waiting a good few years for. I remember after Civil War one was released they bought out I think it was called Napoleons battles and oh how I loved the map and even played some of the battles but all I could do then was yearn for the campaign well soon it will be mine all mine. Just checked the ageod website and apparently it's called Napoleons campaigns and is still available sure it was called something different back then.
Santini

Post by Santini »

Right?
I was going to wait too, but that price is pretty much perfect

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”